Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Congratulations to Cynthia Terelst on her new release!


Blurb:

When two opposites collide will their differences ignite a spark?

Frankie and Sebastian live totally different lives. Lives that are entwined through polo, the sport of kings. How entangled will they become?

Austalian farmgirl, Frankie, has no interest in high society or the rich, arrogant riders she has to deal with, especially Sebastian. Her heart may be softening to his kindness and love of horses, but her brain won't be convinced. She's looking forward to her summer break on the farm, away from him...

...until her parents invite Sebastian to stay.

Sebastian has never felt comfortable in his role as the Crown Prince of Oleander. He'd rather spend his days working with horses, playing polo and being with Frankie, whose fiery spirit has set his heart aflame.

But pressure from his mother, the Queen, to return to his royal duties is mounting. Everything he desires is in danger of being ripped away.

Can Sebastian convince Frankie that his hopes and dreams aren't so different from hers, or is he destined to return to a life he doesn't want, alone?

Excerpt

“Princes have many talents I’m sure you’re not aware of.”

“Such as?” She turned to face me; her body so close I could feel her breasts pressing against my chest.

“We like to roll around under the covers as well.”

“Is that so?” Her breath brushed against my lips. Her body pushed against mine, sending electricity through me. I imagined her standing there in her lace bra and matching knickers. I wrapped one arm around her back pulling her tightly against me. The other cupped the back of her head, tangled in her pony tail. Her lips met mine and opened and I sought out her tongue. Her hands found their way around my back and held tight.

I couldn’t let her go. I wouldn’t. I’d wanted to kiss her like this for months. This was so much better than what I’d imagined. My erection pressed against her. I deepened the kiss, holding her tight. She sighed into my mouth.

I shouldn’t have kissed her. I shouldn’t have invited her down the road of misery I would soon be facing. Only one of us should have a broken heart.

Buy links:

US--  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B089Y1NDN

UK--  https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B089Y1NDN

Aust:   https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B089Y1NDN9

Can:   https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B089Y1NDN9

No comments:

Post a Comment