Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Congratulations to Lisabet Sarai on the release of "Bound and Breathless!"

Blurb:

Agony that burns - until it sets you alight with pleasure

For some people, kink is a game, a way to spice up sex by adding a hint of taboo. This book isn’t about those people.

These stories dig deeper, baring souls, exposing the heady thrill of power and surrender, intimacy and complicity. In the passionate dance of dominant and submissive, there is no tomorrow. There is only now, balanced between pleasure and pain, breathless with forbidden possibilities.

Excerpt:

You! Come over here.” I started, my meditations interrupted by a rich, unfamiliar voice. The female crowd around Moresby had dispersed, and sure enough, he was beckoning to me.

Rude, I thought, but I obeyed him anyway.

I don’t know you, do I?” He smiled down at me. My brief irritation at his lack of manners melted away in the heat of that smile.

I’m Colette D’Arpignay. I just joined the Department of Languages and Literature this semester.”

Oh, right! The Sex Professor!”

I felt the blood rising in my cheeks. “Oh dear! I didn’t realize that sobriquet had spread outside my own department.”

Never mind. It doesn’t hurt to have a bit of a racy reputation. Makes you more interesting.” He scanned my body, not even trying to disguise his lascivious interest. “The question is, do you deserve it?”

My earlobes burned. Despite the air conditioning, sweat trickled down between my breasts. I was acutely aware of my tightened nipples, pressing against the purple jersey of my top. I couldn’t look at him.

He leaned over like a conspirator and delicately flicked one terribly obvious bud with his forefinger. A bolt of lightning sizzled through me and ignited a sudden blaze between my thighs.

I’m willing to bet that you do deserve it,” he murmured, close to my ear.

I pulled back, stumbling on my high heels, trying to regain control. “Please, Dr. Moresby. Remember where we are.” He did not look in the least repentant. “I’d rather not talk about it.”

Oh?” He looked at me skeptically, eyebrows raised. “I’m not sure I believe that. Anyway, call me Ryan.” He dug in his pocket and produced a slightly crumpled business card. “Here’s my card.”

I took it, unwilling but somehow unable to refuse it.

And may I have yours, Colette?” His eyes seized mine and wouldn’t let me look away. Later I couldn’t remember their color – only their intensity.

It seemed that I was moving in dreamlike slow motion as I extracted a card from my purse and handed it to him. He nodded. “Good. It’s got both your office and your cell. We’ll talk soon.”

Dean Evans appeared, with a busty, forty-something blonde in tow. “Excuse me for interrupting, Ryan, but I must introduce you to Larissa Carter, from Biology. She just came to us from UC San Francisco.”

Dr. Carter.” He took her hand and half-bowed. “I’m delighted to meet you.”

She looked as charmed by him as everyone else. I wondered if he’d tweak her nipples, too.

I turned to go. His hand on my arm stopped me. I was wearing long sleeves, but somehow I felt as though he was touching bare skin. “Don’t forget, Colette. I want to hear all about your research.”

And I want to learn about yours,” I replied archly.

Oh, you will,” he said with a strange smile, then turned the magic of his attention back to the buxom biologist.

Buy Links:

Amazon US: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B097HJYMFC/

Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B097HJYMFC/

Amazon CA: https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B097HJYMFC/

Amazon AU: https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B097HJYMFC/

Universal Amazon Link: https://rxe.me/HJYMFC

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/58372150-bound-and-breathless

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Seelie,

    Thanks so much for shining the spotlight on my latest release.

    xxoo,
    Lisabet

    ReplyDelete