Sunday, August 13, 2023

He doesn't remember a thing...


Saint Con: Scintillating Romantic Suspense!

Excerpt:

Jessica was on the verge of tears. He really didn’t remember a thing. “We may have only known each other for days, but what we had was real. It was strong and passionate and overwhelming. As for why I allowed volunteers into my home for the search efforts—Sydney asked. And I agreed, because although I’d only known you for four days, we had one magical night. I wanted another.” Jessica gazed at him. “Sure, it’s not logical. But love doesn’t have to be logical. All that matters is that two people meet, and their hearts, minds, and bodies connect. That is what love is.” She studied Con. “But you don’t remember that, do you? And you most certainly don’t feel it.” Jessica was devastated. She brushed at her wet cheeks and closed her eyes, trying to settle herself. Finally, she gazed at Sydney and said, “I’m sorry, I can’t do this. You’re going to have to find another place for him to stay.”

Read more excerpts at www.seeliekay.com.

At all booksellers.

No comments:

Post a Comment